Wednesday 19 August 2009

Snail's pace progress


I have pictures of the snail in progress and have been unable get them from my camera to the computer. There is no reason for it to not work it just seems to be having a sulk. Tonight I finally got it to cooperate!


Anyhow the snail is progressing - there is a body (unstuffed) and part of a shell (also unstuffed). Still to make are eyes and antenna things.

I am also in a frenzy of baby hats. The hat for baby T is done and ready for sending off. The hat for unknown sex baby 1 is all done (and knitted in the round which is definitly a much better option than knitting it back and forth). To try to account for either possibility I have made the hat stripey in pastel shades of yellow, green, cream and orange. I need to make another one of these hats for another unknown sex baby - but am going to change the stripes a bit. I'm not very pleased with how the changes worked this time especially at the bottom. This morning I cast on for a blueberry hat for a little baby boy - and it needs to be finished quickly as the child is due in a couple of weeks.

Perhaps there are too many projects now.

Charlotte

1 comment: